To apply for this job, please email your CV:
Nucleix is a young cancer diagnostic company located in Rehovot, Israel. We utilize our breakthrough biochemical technologies and powerful algorithms in development of revolutionary non-invasive cancer diagnostic tests.
Our software team is looking for a new member for data management and QA tasks. This person will work both with the software and the biology R&D teams to support the development of our innovative cancer diagnostic products.
- Data insertion and management
- Quality assurance of our software suite
- Creation of QA documents in a regulated environment
- Curiosity, intelligence, dedication and open mindedness
- Excellent English
- Excellent Windows and MS-Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Highly comfortable with software and computed environment
- High school diploma in scientific/computer major, minimal grade average- 90.0
- Mathematics – 5 units mandatory
- Biology major – advantage
- Long-term position (at least 2 years)
- At least 60% of a full-time position (availability for full-time position – advantage)
Please mention “Position QA0005” in your application e-mail.
To apply for this job, please email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org