To apply for this job, please email your CV:
Nucleix is a young cancer diagnostic company located in Rehovot, Israel. We utilize our breakthrough biochemical technologies and powerful algorithms in development of revolutionary non-invasive cancer diagnostic tests.
Our clinical team is looking for a new member that can handle various clinical / validation studies. This person will work with the biology R&D and QA/Regulatory teams to support the development and approval of our innovative cancer detection products.
- Responsible for the clinical activities required to support the company’s R&D and regulatory milestones
- Prepare study submissions
- Conduct on/off site monitoring
- Manage the clinical sites and ongoing recruitment
- Set up and maintain the Trial Master Files
- Assist with the regulatory submissions and QA documentation
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience as a CRA for medical device company, preferred in multicenter studies
- Ability to write and document at a high level
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independantly
- Ability to meet deadlines and cope under pressure
- English – mother tongue or mother tongue level
- Curiosity, intelligence, dedication and open mindedness
- Proficient in Office
The position includes local and international travel. Please send your CV in English.
To apply for this job, please email your CV: email@example.com