To apply for this job, please email your CV:
Nucleix is a highly innovative, young and vibrant start-up company that is looking to make a major change in the world by helping in the important fight against cancer. We develop, manufacture and market superior products for non-invasive cancer detection, based on our proprietary biochemical and bioinformatics tools. Established in 2008, Nucleix developed-
- Bladder EpiCheck – best-in-class product for bladder cancer detection in urine samples, recently launched.
- Lung EpiCheck – unique product for lung cancer screening in blood samples, in clinical studies.
- Pipeline products will cover additional cancer types.
We are currently looking for a new Account Manager to join our growing team. The position involves both sales and marketing work, however it is more sales oriented.
The main responsibilities are:
- Drive current sales to company’s customers and end-users (mostly in EU countries) to support Bladder EpiCheck’s market penetration
- Support distributors with their sales efforts
- Attend various conferences to promote company products
- Manage and assist in various marketing projects
- Collaborate with other company employees in various fields to achieve success in the field
- Previous international sales experience of at least 3 years in the medical field, additional marketing background is a plus
- Scientific/medical related bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
- Ability to travel internationally (20%-30% on average)
- Quick learner that is open to coaching, with the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated and persistent person
- Fluent English, additional languages is a plus
To apply for this job, please email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org